705 Shun pike
Sunday School 9:30a-10:30a
Sunday Morning Worship 10:35a-12p
Wednesday All-Church Prayer Meeting 7:00p-8:00p
Wednesday Kids and Teens Ministry 7:00p-8:00p
Grace Group Home Meetings Friday and Sunday Evenings (Please contact us for specific times and locations.)
Birth-2 Years Old
Purpose: To show infants/toddlers the love of God through faith-filled care & nurture.
Description: The Grace Community Nursery is a safe environment equipped with caring workers who are highly experienced in showing the love of Jesus to infants and toddlers alike. In addition to ensuring the well being of your child, our nursery staff is gifted in helping even the youngest children establish a foundation for faith built on Christ’s love for them.
Sunday School: 9:30a-10:30p
Sunday Morning Worship: 10:30a-12:00p
Purpose: To help children discover what it means to have a real relationship with Jesus and live out their faith in Him.
Description: GraceKids is a Bible-based, activity-packed children’s ministry designed to teach children about the love of God how to live out that love as a part of His faith community. Through music, teaching, games, and physical activity, the GraceKids Team helps children dig deeper into God’s Word and discover a true relationship with Him.
GraceKids Sunday School: 9:30a-10:30a
GraceKids Children’s Church: 10:30a-12:00p
GraceKids Wednesdays: 7:00p-8:00p
Purpose: To challenge students to grow deeper in their relationship with Jesus so they can articulate and share their faith.
Description: No Limits is a Bible-based student ministry designed to engage students to fully understand their faith. Through discussing tough questions and engaging with current events, students are challenged to understand what it means to be a Christian in our culture and live accordingly.
No Limits Youth Group Schedule:
Basketball: Saturday 2:00p-4:00p
"You'll never regret setting aside one hour to meet with Jesus."
- Pastor Doug
Sunday School - At Grace Community, our Adult Sunday School provides an opportunity for deep biblical instruction combined with the challenge of continual life transformation. Led by a Rev. Kevin Dean, Sunday School continues to be a highly anticipated discipleship ministry in the life of our congregation.
Grace Community belongs to an international network and fellowship of churches known as the Church of the Nazarene. The Church of the Nazarene provides us with moral, spiritual, and financial accountability.
It was founded in 1908 to spread the message of Scriptural holiness (Christ-like living) across the lands. The Church of the Nazarene is a Great Commission church. We believe God offers everyone forgiveness, peace, joy, purpose, love, meaning in life and the promise of heaven through a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ. We are called to take this message to people everywhere.
The Church of the Nazarene is also a holiness church. We believe that Christians can experience a deeper level of life in which there is victory over sin, power to witness and serve, and a richer fellowship with God, all through the infilling of the Holy Spirit.
The Church of the Nazarene describes itself as a Christian, Protestant, and Evangelical church.
For more information on the Church of the Nazarene, visit www.nazarene.org.
1. In one God, the Creator of all things, who reveals himself as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. In Jesus Christ, who is fully God and fully man and who became like us to show us the way to God.
3. In the Holy Spirit, who is active in the world, revealing our need for God's reconciling grace and empowering us to respond to the free offer of salvation.
4. The Bible is the written and authoritative Word of God, revealing the way to a restored relationship with God and providing guidance for all areas of life and church practice.
5. We are all sinners by both nature and actions, and need God's forgiveness and cleansing.
6. Jesus Christ died on the cross to pay the penalty for our sins. As we confess, turn away from our sins, and accept his death as payment for our sins, we are restored to right relationship with God.
7. When we turn from sin and trust Christ, the old record of sin is wiped clean and we are born anew, thus becoming part of the family of God.
8. After being born anew, we need the fullness of God's Spirit in our hearts. When we make a complete commitment to him, He cleanses our hearts, fills us with His perfect love (for God and for others), and gives us the power to live victoriously.
9. Jesus rose again from the dead, ascended to the right hand of God and will return again to establish his kingdom and reign.
10. Everyone will stand before God to be held accountable for how they lived their lives on earth and will receive their just reward or punishment.
Our Core Values...
We are a Christian People
As members of the Church Universal, we join with all true believers in proclaiming the Lordship of Jesus Christ and in embracing the historic Trinitarian creedal statements of Christian faith. We value our Wesleyan-Holiness heritage and believe it to be a way of understanding the faith that is true to Scripture, reason, tradition, and experience.
We are a Holiness People
God, who is holy, calls us to a life of holiness. We believe that the Holy Spirit seeks to do in us a second work of grace, called by various terms including "entire sanctification" and "baptism with the Holy Spirit"-cleansing us from all sin, renewing us in the image of God, empowering us to love God with our whole heart, soul, mind, and strength, and our neighbors as ourselves, and producing in us the character of Christ. Holiness in the life of believers is most clearly understood as Christlikeness.
We are a Missional People
We are a sent people, responding to the call of Christ and empowered by the Holy Spirit to go into all the world, witnessing to the Lordship of Christ and participating with God in the building of the Church and the extension of His kingdom (Matthew 28:19-20; 2 Cor. 6:1). Our mission begins in worship, ministers to the world in evangelism and compassion, encourages believers toward Christian maturity through discipleship, and prepares women and men for Christian service through Christian higher education.
Grace Community Church of the Nazarene
705 Shun Pike
Nicholasville, KY 40356